Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, May 1, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

My birthday weekend was wonderful. One of the things I got which I desperately needed was a deep freezer. My fridge freezer is ALWAYS packed! How nice it is to have so much room. I don't know what to do with myself now! Along with the freezer I got books, a new kitchen TV table, shoes, and a spice rack for the back of my pantry door. (My little booger seems to like to play with my spices lately in my turn table. So....I have to move them before he has too much fun with the pepper!)

My birthday started off with a wonderful breakfast, then dinner later at K-Paul's. Now....K-Pauls is right up there on my fav list with Commander's Palace. The food was absolutely delicious. Saturday we spent my birthday with my family and had my favorite dinner of BQ Shrimp! Sunday, my sister and I went to a newly opened sushi restaurant in Lakeview called Wasabi. So...needless to say I had a VERY full birthday weekend! :)









2 comments:

  1. Lovely Cake. Looks like a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. That book is like a bible at our house.

    ReplyDelete