Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, February 7, 2009

Too Much Fun = a Fever

Today Kevin and I had brunch at one of my favorite places, Commander's Palace, with family that are here visiting New Orleans. The food was delicious and the company was so much fun, but the whole time I was worried about my little man. He was acting so grumpy this morning but I thought it may have been from him staying up so late last night having fun with the family members that are in town. I figured what he need was a good nap. After we arrived at the grandparents house to head downtown, I realized that he had a fever. Great...... and of course I didn't have any medication with me, so I had to leave him feeling bad. And you know I felt so guilty. :( When we returned a couple of hours later he still had a fever, didn't eat much lunch and was very grumpy. So I took my litte guy home, fixed his favorite meal which he ate up, gave him a warm bath and loaded him up with Motrin. About 30 minutes later he started acting more like his lovable, smiling self. Now he is in bed and hopefully fight off what may be trying to come on. I hate seeing my little one feeling bad.

Maybe Spunky the Fish can make him feel better. :)




2 comments: