Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. Our plans include dinner at one of our favorite places (Chops) that has a special of steak and lobster. Yummy!! Kevin came home with these beautiful flowers. (Thanks for not getting me roses honey).


Peyton is about 90% better. He still has the runny nose and congestion, but it seems that he is no longer achy and he has been sleeping a lot better the last couple of nights. I think Daddy and I got away this time with coming down with the flu. Whewwwww!! Let's keep our fingers crossed.


2 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful!! Kevin did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he's better; hope you get to enjoy the parades, now.

    ReplyDelete