Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, February 8, 2009

13 Months Today......and Sick

Peyton is sick....poor little guy. I think he may have picked up a virus. Last night he had a 103 fever. I was up most of the night keeping a watchful eye that his fever did not get any higher. Today he is still feeling bad, not eating much, very grumpy, irritable, and still feverish. He has been napping alot today since he had a bad night last night. So, if he still has a fever tomorrow morning, I guess it is time to go see the doctor.

Even though my little guy is not feeling well..... today he turned 13 months. Time sure is flying!!!

3 comments:

  1. awwww... I bet your heart aches when he's sick, huh? I know mine does when Sofia gets sick. It makes me want to cry. I'm glad he's feeling better now! I know what you mean, it's great to see them smile and be playful like they normally are and not feverish and in pain. =(

    *hugs to the little guy*

    ReplyDelete