Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Emmalia Marie Davis

Emmalia Marie Davis is what we are going to name our little girl!  I love that we are naming our children after Kevin's great, great, maybe another great grandparents!  :)
My next appointment is coming up at the end of this month.  I am so hoping that they do an ultrasound this time.  My OB's office hates to do ultrasounds unless there is a problem.  Thank goodness we have our 4D coming up next month.   

Emma has been moving around so much lately.  It is so amazing to feel her move and to feel her kick.  I never thought I would ever get to feel this miracle again.  But here I am, sitting here with my hand on my belly feeling her go to town in there.  

I feel so blessed.  I just want to tell everyone about Fertilaid and how much this supplement helped Kevin and I.  After dealing with the RE for so long and spending all that money and getting nothing except a molar pregnancy...... which cost me almost another year of not being able to get pregnant.  I just want to help everyone that I can and tell them about Fertilaid and hope that it works for them like it worked on me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment