Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, September 16, 2012

Angela's Birthday Dinner

Tonight Kevin and I had Angela over for her birthday dinner.  And presents of course.  Have to have the presents!  This year I went to one of my favorite little shops, Little Miss Muffin, and looked for something special to get her for her birthday.  Angela has a very unique taste when it comes to home decor, jewelry, and clothing which can sometimes makes shopping for her a challenge. But after looking around the store (and pulling myself away from all the girl baby stuff),  I came across a dress that looked like her style and had all of the colors she loved in it.  I was nervous about buying it so I made sure to ask about the return policy just in case she doesn't care for it.  I then had it wrapped and crossed my fingers that I made the right decision.  

Before she opened her present, I told Angela that she absolutely MUST be honest about whether she liked her gift or not.  I had no problem going back to Little Miss Muffin and letting her pick something she did like instead of her saying she liked my present and never wear it.  She promised and opened the box.  She saw the pattern, smiled and said "So far so good!".  She thought it was a shirt (which she loves) but when she saw that it was a dress (which she loves more), her face lit up and she said she absolutely LOVED it!  Of course she had to convince me by trying it on and it looked beautiful on her!  Ha!  So strike for me!  I think I made the right decision and so happy that I came across this little dress.  Because if there is one thing I know my sister loves, it is clothes.  She never has enough clothes.  Happy Birthday Angela!
 Peyton, of course,  had to get in to the cake action!  My boy!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment