Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dear Emma

Dear Emma, 

I have been feeling your kicks and flips and punches everyday, all day for almost a week now.  Each time, I can't help but smile.  I love feeling you!  I am savoring these moments because it will be my last.  I want to remember your every little move.  It's funny because  I don't know if I didn't pay attention  or if your brother was just a lazy baby, but I don't remember feeling Peyton move like I feel you.  You are such a little mover and a shaker!   I even tried to get Daddy to feel you, but for some reason, every time I put your Daddy's hand on my tummy, you decide to keep still.  One of these days he will catch you. 

You love my left side the most.  I feel you on my right too and I think the placenta still is cushioning most of your little kicks, but boy do you go to town on the left side.    And I am loving it!  

I can't wait to see you again.  I am thinking it will our 4D ultrasound and it can not come fast enough for me.  I just want to see your little face again.  

Love you little girl and can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment