Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, September 21, 2012

A Little Trip for Ice Cream

My summer with Peyton didn't go as I planned.  Because of me being so sick in the first trimester of my pregnancy, Peyton and I missed out on a lot of summer fun.  I feel bad for that.  I wish it could have been different and even though I know Peyton doesn't really know what he missed, I can't shake the bad feeling of it all.  So I have trying to make it up to him as much as possible even though school started with more evening play dates, outings, and of course our trips for snowballs and ice cream.  

Today he wanted ice cream so we headed down to one of our favorites spots.  This ice cream shop has candy that he can put on top of his treat.  And that he loves!  
 AND I guess the important thing is that my boy also loves ME no matter what!  I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, loving little guy than he is right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment