Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Photo Field Trip with the Girls

Today Amy, Andrea, Andie and Amanda (just realized that they are all A names) invited me on a photo field trip to the city.  Yeah!!!!  Of course, I was excited about that!  I love taking pictures and look for any opportunity to do so.  So we headed out to Royal street.  Now you must realize the loyalty to photography that these ladies have because we were all out there in freezing weather!  It was so cold that my fingers were numb and I was regretting not dressing warmer by bringing a hat and gloves.  But we had fun and I would do it all over again.  Andie is a great photographer!  She gave us some good photography tips and settings advice.  I love listening to other photographers to see what makes them as successful as they are.  One day I hope to be just as successful!  The girls did a great job taking pictures. Their pictures were so good.

After our shooting adventure, we headed over to Mona Lisa's for dinner which was nice.  It was especially nice to be away from home, with some girlfriends, relaxing and just having fun.  It was a wonderful evening and I hope to do it again with  them soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Connie, those pictures are beautiful!! You certainly aren't in need of lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots. So jealous I have moved and couldn't be there for the lesson too! :(

    ReplyDelete