Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Papa Teaches

Since it going to rain tomorrow and we already hit most of the parks this week, we decided to go visit Mimi and Papa.  I grabbed Peyton's new bike from Grammy so that Papa could teach him how to ride.  Peyton seems to go along with what my dad wants more than anyone else so I thought he would be perfect for the job.  Peyton went along with it and rode for a little while, but then wanted to go play.  There were too many things to get into I guess and riding his bike was keeping him from doing them.  One of the things is playing with the kitty.  This cat loves Peyton as much as he loves her.  Weird....because this cat doesn't like anyone!! 

My mom is one of those kind of people that doesn't mind changing a diaper.  Actually, she looks forward to it as a bonding moment with Peyton.  I say go for it!!  :)  After Peyton's diaper change today he walks out with a new outfit on.  So cute!!!  Just in time for picture taking with his Papa!!





No comments:

Post a Comment