Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 Year Wellness Checkup


Today Peyton had his two year checkup....and surprising to say he was such a good boy through the whole thing.  I braced myself for the morning.  I just knew that it was going to be like the last couple of times with him being overly upset.  I was so stressed out after the appointments.  So I planned ahead and thought to bring a bunch of this trucks and trains hoping to keep him occupied until the doctor was able to see him.  We had a 8:30 appointment so I figure that the wait wouldn't be that long.  Luckily for me, Peyton played happily during the wait and even found a Disney Tow Mater toy truck under the table which excited him. 

The doctor came in and for the first time since he was about 6 month old, he looked up and actually smiled at Dr. G.   He let her perform with not too much trouble the hearing and eye test and he even let the doctor draw blood from his finger for the anemia and lead testing.  The doctor told me that he looks great, seems very health and almost off the charts with this height!  Way to go Peyton!  The only time he cried was when they gave him that big bad shot!  :)  But was soon forgotten when they handed him some Thomas stickers!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment