Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, January 8, 2010

A Birthday Letter to My Son



Dearest Peyton,

Two years ago, on this day at 4:07 p.m, the most wonderful thing happened to your Daddy and I.  A beautiful 6 pound 11 ounce baby boy came into our lives.  I stopped first thing this morning to reflect on the moments when we first met you and how incredibly happy we were that you were big, strong and healthy.  Then I reflected on how wonderful the last two years were with you not only in your Mommy and Daddy's lives, but the lives of your grandparents, your Nanny and your Aunt Dawn and Uncle Brian.  You truly are a blessing and I never knew I could love you more than the first time I laid eyes on you, but somehow the love I have for you today is so surreal.   I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, smart, loving, healthy baby than you.  Happy 2nd Birthday my little man!  You are truly the apple of my eye! 

Love,
Mommy

A Letter from Daddy:

Hey Pey Pey,

My little man is growing up.  Two years old now.  Happy Birthday my buddy!  I am constantly amazed at the things you do and the shenanigans you come up with.  My dreams for you are to continue to develop and grow into the person we are always proud of.  Let's have fun at your party today!

Love,
Daddy

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Peyton! May God keep you and bless you always :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous 2nd birthday Peyton!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Happy Birthday to your beautiful boy. :-D

    ReplyDelete