Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, March 3, 2013

They Love Each Other

Ever since Emma was placed in Peyton's hot little arms, he loved her.  I was expecting some jealousy.  After all, Peyton has been the center of our attention for 5 years.  But that is not the case at all.  He constantly want to hold and kiss Emma.  When ever she cries, he runs to her to try to calm her.  And he does a darn good job with doing that.  In return, Emma loves her brother.  Every time she hears his voice, she turns her head toward his direction looking for him.  Every time she sees him she smiles like there is no tomorrow.  Today I actually caught her staring at Peyton with the biggest smile on her face as he was watching his program.  She never took her eyes off of him until he looked back at her.  It melts.my.heart each and every time they smile at each other.  I always wanted to experience sibling love and boy my two are giving me big doses of it.  I wouldn't trade these moments for anything.  I love my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment