Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sleepwalking


Lately Peyton has been falling out of the bed.  And where ever he lands if where he pretty much stays.  Sometimes when I hear the big boom of him falling, I will go upstairs to find him half asleep sitting up.  Other times, he is lying on the floor fast asleep.  I can never understand why he just don't get up and  get back in bed.  I mean falling has to wake you up enough to know you are no long in bed right?  Ha!

Last night I went upstairs to get something out of the dryer and found Peyton sleeping in the hallway.  It was kind of funny, so  I took a quick photo (even though he was wearing mix matched pajamas) and gently woke him to get back in bed.  When morning came I asked Peyton about it and he seemed confused.  So I showed him my picture and the look on his face was priceless.  He thought it was pretty funny, then asked me why he was sleeping in the hallway.  Good question I told him!  I guess my boy is now sleep walking as well as falling out of bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment