Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rainbow Rice Crispy Treats

One of Peyton's (and Mommy's) favorite snacks are Rice Crispy Treats.  I rarely buy them because....well, they just do not last long in this house at all.  I bought a box of 16 and  they were gone in 4 days.  Yeah, we love them that much!

Peyton saw a commercial of "a mommy and a little boy" making them.  I asked him if he would like for us to make them.  Of course he said yes!  So today we stopped by the store and I picked up the supplies.   Peyton loved watching how they are made!  I would have taken pictures of us making them, but my fingers were a little sticky, so I took after pictures.

Peyton adding the rainbow candy.
The end results!  Could he look any more proud? 
So off to prepare dinner so we can eat our delicious Rice Crispy Treats!  Which I can imagine between Peyton and I, won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment