Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 4 - Magic Kingdom

Today was Magic Kingdom.  And let me say...wow, was it packed!   I mean shoulder to shoulder packed.  I was a little worried about losing Peyton within all the people at times.  Getting on the rides was an experience in itself.  Most rides was a 50 minute to an hour wait.  Fast Pass was a wonderful thing, but we still had to wait 15 to 20 minutes for each ride and most Fast Passes was timed for hours later or later in the day which kind of made it hard to plan what you wanted to do.  BUT we made the best of it and we still had lots of fun.  The best part of the day was the end of the day with the fireworks and light show on the castle.  Peyton l.o.v.e.d it!  And he sat there with his arms around my neck, hugging me close as we owwed and ahhhhed the pretty lights and fireworks.  I tell you that was one of the most special, touching moments between Peyton and I.   A real 'Disney World commercial moment'!  :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment