Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 2 - Animal Kingdom

This morning we got up early (which was hard after a late night) to have a Character Breakfast at the Tusker House in Animal Kingdom.  We made it there in plenty of time even though we had to stop because Peyton fell and busted his knee, then 10 minutes later had a little accident in his pants.  Poor baby, what a rough start.  He said he was feeling gassy, but I guess it wasn't just a little gas.    I blame it on drinking the Florida water.  I swear that my stomach has not been feeling all the great since we arrived as well.   :0)  All was well though, we cleaned up and started on our way again without further issues.  

After breakfast and meeting all the wonderful characters, we explored Animal Kingdom.   Peyton loved it all!  He had the best time with Cody and Cullen.  I love watching him have so much fun, but all the fun wore him out.  He was passed out by mid day!  After a little snooze, he was up and going again to enjoy the late evening parades and a little swimming when we returned back to the condo.   

1 comment:

  1. How FUN! I hope to be able to do that with my daughter one day. You guys look like you had a ton of fun. Family time is the best. =D

    ps. Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete