Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 6 - Magic Kingdom and Thanksgiving!

So for Thanksgiving Day we headed back to Magic Kingdom.  I held my breath going in, just knowing that it was going to be packed to the gills.  But surprisingly, it wasn't.  It was actually nice!  The rides were still a wait, but nothing like the day before.   Peyton by this point was enjoying the rides and even wanted to do a little Dumbo riding with his Mommy!   For Thanksgiving we ate at the Evergreen Resort.  The buffet style Thanksgiving dinner was so, so, so good.  My favorite was the Pumpkin Soup!  Oh My Goodness.... so delicious.  The kids especially enjoyed the balloon man.  He was quite hilarious!  What a great Thanksgiving!!    What a wonderful day!  I love Disney World and hope to be back really, really soon!!
di
Heading home the next day!  A pretty exhausted little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment