Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 3 - Epcot

When we were last here in 2008, I missed out on most of the countries at Epcot because we had to leave early for an event that was being held by NASA.  I was a little disappointed and swore that the next time we returned, Epcot would be one of the first things we would do.  I was so excited to spend the day here, but was a little worried about how the boys would like it.  After all, I didn't really care too much for Epcot when I was a kid.  I wanted to go back to Disney World!  :)  But the boys did fine and I had the best time looking through all the countries, shopping and taking pictures!  Peyton even did his first roller coaster ride on the Fast Track.   He was nervous but did great.  We have an action picture and will post that separately.  For dinner we ate at this Italian Restaurant on the premises.  I can't remember the name of it but it was divine!!  I love Epcot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment