Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, August 27, 2011

What to Do, What to Do

Have I already complained about how miserably hot it has been?  Well after staying inside pretty much all day, we really wanted to get out of the house for a little while.  So Kevin came up with the great idea of going to City Park's Amusement Park.  We usually go there around Christmas time but since we have the membership, why not take advantage of it, right?  Well, we were disappointed to walk up to the gate to see that the darn park closed at 6:00 p.m.  Now wouldn't you think that in the midst of a daily heat wave and it being the month of August AND it being a SATURDAY night (for goodness sakes), that they would have the park open during the coolest part of the day?  Well we were already out and Peyton was not having us go back home again!  :)  He kept sayng he wanted to go back to the "green playground"  I think he meant for us to go back to the Lake area but we knew by the time we got out there it would be super dark.  So we went to a lighted church playground that we gone to a million times and I have a million pictures of Peyton playing there. Boring!  :)  Okay maybe for me but not for my little man though!  He was super excited to see the painted Hop Scotch which is new.  I didn't know that he knew what that was but there he was jumping on one then two legs.  That boy cease to amaze me and I got my one picture that I don't already have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment