Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh, Those Boys!

Becca and I made family dinner plans at my house for tonight.  I didn't tell Peyton because, well.......even though I think that the first 10 times of "Is it time for Logan to come over?" is cute, the next 20 times of the same question gets a little annoying!  :)   So I kind of kept our little plans to myself and thought to 'pur.prise' Peyton again with Logan's arrival.  Well, it was a good plan.  I guess I should have shared 'the plan' with Kevin.  Last night after Kevin and Peyton walked the dog, Peyton comes in the kitchen and asked "Logan is coming over tomorrow?"  I looked at Kevin who then asked "You didn't tell Peyton about Logan coming over tomorrow because he acted like he didn't know about it."   Well yeah, honey, there is a method to my madness!  I just need to remember to tell you about it.   AND...the next day Logan coming over was all Peyton talked about.  But it was cute all the same!  And when Logan walked through the door we had two little boys who squealed like girls with happiness to see each other.   I love those boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment