Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Too Funny to Forget, Not So Funny and Some Sweetness!

When ever we discuss taking our puppy, Zack, for a walk, we have to be careful with not saying the word "walk" out loud because then puppy whines and whines with excitement until we go.

Daddy:  "Hey Peyton, do you want to take Z-A-C-K for a W-A-L-K? 

Peyton looked up confused and asked "What???" 

-------------------------------------------------------
Peyton can't stand me being on the phone.  Every time he sees me with the phone to my ear I hear

"Stop the phone Mommy...stop the phone!"  

That's okay honey because one day, it will be my turn to tell you that!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

The one memory I will treasure is when I wake up and Peyton has his smiling face to mine then says "Hi Mommy....time to wake up!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Temper tantrums has officially begun.  I think the terrible twos are going to be the terrible threes for us!  And boy is Peyton stubborn with what he wants when he wants it.  That's ok honey, you get that honestly according to Daddy!!  :)

-------------------------------------------------------

It truly brings me to tears when Peyton out of the blue says

"I yuv you Mommy"

--------------------------------------------------------
Mommy:  "Be still Peyton so I can get this shot" 

Peyton:  "Mommy....no more PICTURRRRRES!!"   

Mommy:  "Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....now be still!!  :)

----------------------------------------------------

Daddy and Peyton catches a baby lizard. 

Daddy:  "Aww, look at the baby lizard.  What's the baby lizard's name?"

Peyton: "Baby Lizard Davis"

---------------------------------------------------

Peyton:  "Mommy, I go outside."

Mommy:  "Not now Peyton, Mommy is cleaning.  We will go in a little while." 

Peyton disappears then returns a minute later.

"Mommy, dropped nunu.  Go get it"

Mommy:  "Where?"  Peyton brings me out to the second floor deck and points down to the ground below.

You little stinker....you will do anything to get outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment