Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Peyton's Mac

When we were on our camping trip, Kevin looked over at me and said "We have to have a talk about what you are carrying our son's matchbox cars in!"  I started to laugh.  When we were leaving for our trip I couldn't find anything to carry his cars in so I grabbed an old purse that I had.  It was a black purse with pink and red lipstick kiss prints all over it.   I figured well Peyton's only 3 so he won't care....forgetting that Daddy may care!  :)  Oh well, I do what works.  HA!

So today there was a yard sale happening close to our house and I went to kind of take a peek to see what they had.  I came across this big rig truck that carries matchbox cars on both sides and you can take the front of the rig off and it turns into just a carrying case.  And they were only asking $1.00 for it.  I was so excited, especially when I realized that the big rig rolled.  I knew Peyton would love that more than my kiss purse!  :)  When I got it home and cleaned it up he was thrilled to have it (along with Daddy I am sure).  The first thing he said that it was Mac from Disney's Cars.  So we call the big rig.... Mac.  He has been playing with it all day.  What a great find!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alex calls every single 18 wheeler Mack from Cars. Sometimes I say, "That's not a Mack, that's a Peterbilt." Now Alex says it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete