Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Under the Weather

The last couple of days Peyton had a cough.  I knew something was coming on because Peyton rarely coughs.  We catch a head cold once in a while but this sounded like a chest cold coming on.  Sure enough he woke up this morning with a fever so we headed down to Rite-Aid to stock up on Vicks rub, tissues, Hyland's Sniffles 'n Sneezes, Children's Advil and Vicks Vapo Steam.   After giving Peyton some relief, we hung around watching TV all day in bed.  We were suppose to meet friends at the Monkey Room today but decided to keep Peyton away from others.  It was going to be just a hang out day which led me to practice a little with my new 35mm lense.  I even got a little smile from Peyton when we took a picture together.  I hope my baby feels better soon!!  Meanwhile I am  going to dose up on Airborne to try not to get sick myself.                            
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment