Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nanny Meets us for Birthday Lunch

After the Aquarium we went outside by the River and fed Peyton some cheese and crackers then let him run around chasing the birds for about 30 minutes.  We decided that we were going to have lunch at Dragos!!  I love this place and their food is really good.  My favorite is the lobster there!  But I was in an oyster mood!  HA! So, we called my sister to come join us for some yummy grilled oysters and Bloody Marys.  :)   While we were waiting for Angela to arrive, I could see that Peyton was wearing down so I encouraged him to sit in his stroller and take a nap.  And you know what??  He did.  So we got to peacefully eat and have an undisturbed adult conversation during lunch!  What a great little gift Peyton gave me!  :)  After lunch, of course, we had to wake Peyton to visit with his Nanny a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment