Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day evening we went by the family's house to have Dad's hamburgers, which is another  favorite of his dishes!  Kevin and my little guy spoiled me this Mother's Day.  I got another editing program that I had my eye on since I found out about it but didn't think I would get it because it is way too expensive.  But I got it!!  And Peyton's beautifully designed picture frame that I can't wait to hang somewhere.  It was a wonderful night with all my boys including my 'firstborn' puppy Zack.  He was apart of the action too!  :)

Dearest Peyton,

We are spending our third Mother's Day together and I want to tell you how very lucky I am to able to call myself your Mommy.   You are such a blessing and you bring me so much happiness each and every day. I could be having the worse day and your smile and laughter seems to make it all better.  You taught me so much and I owe it to you that I am the person that I am today.  I never knew that I could ever love the word Mommy so, so much until I heard you call me that for the first time.  I love you my little guy!!  You are my world!

Love your Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment