Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, May 22, 2010

Swimming with Mimi

After the Boogaloo Festival we headed over to Mimi and Pawpaw's house to drop Peyton off for the night.  It always has been hard for me to leave Peyton for the night.  I miss him so much when he is gone, but I understand that sometimes we need the time apart for his sake as well as mine.  And....Peyton was so excited to see his Mimi and Pawpaw and was especially excited when he saw the pool waiting for him.  Poor thing was still so hot from the the festival and jumped right in with his Mimi.   We hung around for a little while to watch some water play then headed out.  Kevin and I were invited to a late wedding reception of a good friend and when we got to the reception I was really, really tired but  Kevin and I had a great time.  I was nice to kick back, drink wine and enjoy good company kid free!   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment