Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cooling His Fever

Ever since Peyton has been born, Daddy has given him his baths.  I guess that has always been their bonding time.  Tonight since Kevin is out playing volleyball, I thought it would be nice to have some 'bathtime' pictures.   I really don't have too many of those type of pictures!!  I could take pictures when Kevin baths Peyton but the bathroom is way too small to fit three people, so tonight was a good night as any since I am on duty.  :) 

Peyton is acting a little better from his chest cold even though his cough still sounds terrible.  He still gets a fever off and on too.  After dinner tonight he felt feverish again so I brought him earlier than usual for a cool bath.  Peyton (most of the time) loves his bath time and no matter how bad he is feeling, he loves his water playtime.  And.....I love that big, beautiful smile of his and miss it when he does not feel well!!  It was nice seeing it tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment