Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree

It's almost Christmas time.  :)  We can't wait!  It will definitely be a great Christmas with Peyton!  The only bummer is that Dawn and Brian cannot make it down to New Orleans this Christmas.  Dawn only has 7 weeks left to go in her pregnancy, so her doctor advised against any travel.   So I guess we will see them next Christmas.

The last two years I bought a special ornament for our tree.  I have been collecting ornaments over the years, but now into collecting for my baby.  Since it is Peyton's second Christmas, I got him a number two ornament.  Hallmark is making ornaments up to the the number five, so I am hoping that I will be able to continue finding them throughout the upcoming years.  If not, I guess I can buy something else as our special ornament.   However, I do love my collection so far.  :) 














1 comment:

  1. Everything is so beautiful, Connie! I've become so lazy with the decorating the last few years, but it really does make all the difference, and I'm inspired to get back into it :-).

    Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

    ReplyDelete