Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Wonderful Christmas (2009)

Hard to believe that Christmas is over!!  We had a wonderful, magical Christmas.  I think Daddy made it especially magical for me.  I thought it was all about Peyton!  :)  But who's complaining!  Peyton got so MANY toys from family and friends, I had to put away some more of his old toys to make room for the new.  He didn't know what to do with himself or what to play with first.  He was so excited to see all his Christmas gifts from Santa!!

Mommy got more than she expected too for Christmas! I got all my camera assessories and I got my Adobe Lightroom 2.6 editing program which I absolutely love.  The other thing I really wanted was a nice Nikon Speedlight flash.  I didn't really ask for it because the Lightroom was expensive enough, so I requested a cheaper off-brand flash so that I could practice with it and maybe ask for the Nikon Speedlight for my birthday in May.  Well, what I saw in front of me when I opened one of my Christmas presents took a while for my brain to register.  Kevin got me the Nikon Speedlight SB 600!!!!  I soooo squealed like a little  girl!  I was so, so happy!  I do love my husband!!  And Peyton gave me a beautiful sterling silver Saints necklace.    I was totally spoiled this Christmas thanks to my wonderful family!  I am truly blessed in so many, many ways for my family! Check out Peyton's Christmas morning videos below. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsnouAJyAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGmcxT9qDRI

                                     Peyton playing with his new rollar coaster!

I think he is loving his new school bus!

Mommy's Saints emblem necklace from Peyton (still didn't have my coffee yet!)

Nanny came over Christmas morning!

Dawn and Brian visit by Skype

Peyton opening his 100th present!  :)

Our wonderful family minus Dawn, Brian and future Baby Breen

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Lightroom is a GREAT program. Look out for the Lightroom 3 ugrade, coming this Spring/Summer. I'm beta- testing it now and it's awesome! The main thing is family and good times, and it looks like you had both :-).

    ReplyDelete