Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Orleans Halloween Parade

Leave it to New Orleans to come up with a new type of parade......a Halloween Parade.  I didn't even know that there was such a thing until Kevin's friend asked if we were going out there because he was riding this year.  At first I was thinking that this was probably going to be a lame little parade, but it was actually quite grand. I am glad we went!  It was a blast!!

Peyton had a great time! And he loved having his beads around his neck and watching all the floats, costumes, and lights. He was ready to go in his cute little pirate costume!


3 comments:

  1. I just had heard about this last week and I am so sorry I missed it:( Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a handsome little pirate you have. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks so cute in his costume :)

    ReplyDelete