Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, October 16, 2009

Harrison Avenue Marketplace

Kevin had off of work today, which was really, really nice.  I can't remember the last time he had a three day weekend.  Actually, he has Monday off too.  I don't know what I am going to do with myself!  :)  After our little  trip to the pumpkin patch today, we all decided to take an afternoon nap (so nice) then head over to the Harrison Avenue Marketplace.  This event happens the first Wednesday of each month.  But since it rained this past Wednesday, they changed it to tonight.  Which is good because the weather today was absolutely perfect.  Since Harrison Street is right down our street, we decided to take a nice afternoon stroll over there to enjoy some good food and some live music.  Kevin and I were a little disappointed that one of our favorite restaurants, Drago's wasn't out there tonight and we missed out on some grilled oysters..... but we still had some delicious foods.    I even picked up a cool new Saints shirt for Peyton and I for this coming Saints game.    We had a full day!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment