Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, October 25, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

This year we tried the Boo at the Zoo event.  I think this will become one of my family Halloween traditions.  It was a great event!  There was fun stuff for kids of all ages and entertainment and candy galore.  :)  I think we are going to do the two hour  instead of four hours next year until Peyton gets a little older.  Majority of the stuff was for older kids, but there was plenty of stuff to do for Peyton's age group.   We kind of missed two hours of tonight events because the Saints game ran a little longer than we hoped (oops but at least they WON).  Doesn't matter, because we had a good hour and a half of fun activities, so I think Peyton had a great time even though it was short.  I look forward to next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment