Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, October 17, 2009

Andouille Festival

Today we headed to LaPlace for the Andouille Festival with Mimi and Pawpaw.  This festival is okay.  Not on my list of favorites but we did enjoy being out and about with the family.  I think Kevin and I decided that festivals that includes "rides and games" are not really our favorites.    Festivals that centers food and music as the main entertainment are the festivals that Kevin and I enjoy the most.  Even though I have a feeling that the festivals with the "rides & games" are the ONLY ones that Peyton will want to go to when he is a little older.   But what I really liked about this festival was the petting zoo.  They actually had a petting zoo full of goats, kangaroos, ponys, deers and sheeps.  Peyton enjoyed the heck out of that!  He loves feeding Zack so I just knew he would get a kick out of this part of the festival.  Rides....well he wouldn't look that way, but the animals and running the park he had a ball with.  :)   My boy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment