Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Rite-Aid Bargain

So I am walking down Rite-Aid summer stuff department a couple of weeks ago and came across this pool for $39.00. I saw these same type of pools at Toys-R-Us and they was asking $50.00 for them. A $10.00 savings! So when I got home I told Kevin that I wanted this pool for my swimming playdates. And I had to thrown in that it would be great for when Kevin and I want to do a little water play with Peyton. So Kevin agreed and I went back to Rite-Aid a couple of days later....hoping that they still had some left. And they had three left!!! AND there was a coupon sitting next to it for an additional $10.00 off. So I got this roomy pool for $30.00! We decided to pull it out today for a nice little outside playtime which was cut really short due to a huge thunder storm heading our way. So maybe next weekend we can try again! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE getting stuff for a fraction of the original price! Great find, Connie =).

    ReplyDelete