Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Down Memory Lane 2 - Half Naked?

I swear, I love these old pictures. I just HAD to scan them all because most of them are turning yellow and fading with age and I wanted a copy of them before they got too bad. I also want Peyton to be able to enjoy them as well. So there will be alot of Down Memory Lane posts!

And......yeap, that's me in the pictures below. I find it hard to believe that back when, in the 70's and earlier they thought nothing of letting their kids run around IN THE FRONT YARD with just their undies on! And had the nerve to take pictures of that as well!!! HA! :) I guess the worry of pedifiles was at the low back then. I still ask my mom what was she thinking! She will say... "What? We didn't know any better!" But then one day she asked me why don't I just let Peyton run around with a diaper on. No thanks! I guess I can understand back when when there were no automatic washing machines and dryers. But at today's date.....I have no problem washing clothes! :)

So......one day my mom gave me an old picture to scan of her and my Aunts when they were little. When I saw it I had to laugh. Did this family not believe in clothing their kids? :) How funny is that?! Check out the LAST picture!


My mom and her sisters. A family of just undies!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo funny! Naked pics. lol What WERE they thinking? I don't know if I have any pictures of me unclothed but I used to love to run around in the country with no clothes on at Granny's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old pictures. :-D I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know I was here. :-D

    ReplyDelete