Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Black Creek Family Camping

We just returned from a family camping trip to Little Black Creek. The weather was so nice! We enjoyed 4 days off swimming, taking walks, watching sunsets, barbecuing, playing games, fishing, bike riding and just hanging out. Peyton came back with more bug bites than I was hoping for, scrapes and scratches from playing so hard and a continuing early morning rise which I am hoping to change ......but I am so looking forward to doing this again next year!
.........
Peyton had the best time hanging out with his Pawpaw, which he calls "Papa". Everywhere "Papa" went Peyton was. Peyton loved his daily walks with his "Papa" and even pulled his pants to head outside when it was dark and time for bed. My dad the first time went to the door pulling it and groaned saying "it's stuck". And the "it's stuck" stuck with Peyton because everything that didn't go the way Peyton wanted he would say with a groan "tis stuck Papa, tis stuck!" So so cute! Peyton had us all laughing! :)











7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures. Looks like it was a nice and relaxing vacation. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend time with the family! All I ever see is the city, and I know a trip like that would probably make me a whole, new person, lol. LOVE the landscape shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like ya'll had a great time, pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this looks like so much fun and your pictures are great! I'll have to talk to you a little more about it because it might be something we'd like to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pics!! I was just looking at camping sites. I think we need some outdoor relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are beautiful!!!!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like y'all had a great time! Were y'all camping in tents or a RV?

    I would love to take the girls camping some day soon!

    ReplyDelete