Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Saints Time!!

Tonight kicks off football season.....and the Saints won their first pre-season game against the Cincinnati Bengals!! But even though they won, they still need a lot of work to do before the first game that really counts! We have confidence in our team though!! Go Saints!

We had a great time tonight! Even though I was feeling like crap from a head cold. :( At the end of the third quarter, we went down to the Plaza area where my sister, Angie and her friend Diego were sitting. They told us by text that there were two empty seats. So down we went. Man, in the Plaza area the Saints were so close it felt like I could just walk down a few steps and actually touch them! :) At that point I wished I brought my Nikon. I could have taken some cool pictures. But I only had my point and shoot and they are crappy pictures, but they sure do show how much fun we had!!!




3 comments:

  1. Hey girl we are in Plaza Level too. Section 138, come by and visit anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I am so jealous and so keeping your seat number in mind! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football season, finally! Hubby's a Cowboys fan, me, Giants all the way! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete