Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Practice Photo Shoot

I am learning the manual modes on my Nikon and dying to practice! So...... I asked my sister, Angela, if she was willing to model for me for a practice shoot at City Park. She said she would be happy too! (Peyton is getting a little hard these days to keep still long enough to get a good portrait shot.) HA! And Angie was the PERFECT model! :) We had a great time changing outfits and shooting different poses. I still have a lot to learn, but I don't think I did so bad for my first time! I am pretty excited and eager to learn more! Angela and I decided that we want to do it again. So....I am going to see about looking for more great spots around City Park. And Angie said she will look into getting more cute outfits!! :) By reviewing the 165 pictures taken, I am learning the dos and don'ts of photography. It is amazing what you can learn just by the pictures themselves. I have been told by two professional photographers who I admire very much to practice, practice, practice by shooting everyday! Which I have been doing.
..........
Here are our favorite shots:








1 comment:

  1. These are great, Connie! I LOVE the b&w! Your sister's very pretty, she reminds me of a young Linda Carter (Wonder Woman lol).

    ReplyDelete