Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swimming at Kendra's


Today Peyton woke up at 6:00 a.m. Which meant that I lost some more sleep time. And we had plans to go to Kendra's for swimming. By 10:00, Peyton was so ready for his nap. But I said to myself........if we go swimming right now, by the time we return home in a couple of hours, Peyton might give you a good 2 1/2 to 3 hrs sleep. So off to swimming we went. Of course the pool felt great even though I was tired from being up early for the last 3 days. Well upon returning home, Peyton was wired up and absolutely refused to take a nap. He showed me didn't he? By the time I got him to sleep, it was late so I had to only allowed him to sleep for an hour before dinnertime. That is what I get for trying to outsmart my son! :)

1 comment: