Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Family's Fun at the Circus

Today we went to the Circus!! We had such a great time. :) I can't tell you the last time I went. I was even sad that the show had to end. HA! Peyton enjoyed it as well. He fell asleep the last 20 minutes of the show, but we are proud that he lasted as long as he did. It was a special day to enjoy the circus with my boys! :)

Taking pictures was such a challenge. With all the lights and movements, it was a challenge I wasn't really ready for with this camera, but I got a couple great shots! I can't wait to go again!

















8 comments:

  1. Great shots!! How are you liking your new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Don't you LOVE the camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I am really loving this camera!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a Nikon d60! That's what I had before I bought the Canon 40d! I loved it! =)

    How fun! The pictures came out wonderful! I specially like the picture of you three! Oh and the elephants are cute too! *giggles*

    We took Sofia to the circus before we left San Antonio... but I think she was still too small to even notice much. LOL Now would be a different story. She'd love it! So glad you had fun!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics look great Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pics came out GREAT! Seriously, Connie, you have to share your tips/camera settings with me lol. I took pictures at my son's talent show Sunday before last and "bleh!". The lights, the motion, everything all wrong. Help!

    So glad you all had fun! Ringling Brothers is going to be here in NY next month thru September, and although I'm THINKING about it for Olivia's birthday, she's one of those "scary" kids lol, and I'm afraid the lights and sounds will make her a nervous wreck. Maybe next year? :-)

    ReplyDelete