Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pokeno Night with the GIRLS

Tonight the girls got together to play Pokeno at Heather's house! This was my first time playing Pokeno and I have to say....... it was a blast!! But I noticed that after a couple of glasses of wine, the game got HARDER! :) Being tipsy makes it hard to concentrate. HA! Thank goodness Heather offered coffee. The pizza and salad helped too. That perked me up to realize that I actually won a game!!! We all had a great time. Thanks Heather for a great night!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Omg!I SO need a girls night out! My work/home schedule is so hectic, but I've gotta make it happen. Glad you had a great time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO MUCH FUN. I can't wait to do it all again.

    My wallpaper is so hideous! It's like 3D ugliness with your amazing camera.

    ReplyDelete