Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grilled Crabs Night





Tonight we headed over to Grammy and Granddad's house for grilled crabs. Yuuuummmmy!!! Granddad of course had lots of bad criticism about this famous dishes of his, but Grammy and I, of course, had none. It was delicious!

---
Grammy gave Peyton a new dump truck which he absolutely loved!!! Anything with wheels and you won his heart!!

---
Now tonight before getting to the grandparent's house I was angry! What for???!!! Well, Fed Ex was suppose to deliver my new camera today. The SOB of a delivery guy didn't even come to our door. He just left a note (on my mailbox) saying we were not home. BS!!! Because I had a note on my door asking him to knock hard. I was pretty pissed off because this means I have to wait till TUESDAY to ge my camera since FED EX is closed on Sunday and Monday. Should I be mean to the deliver guy when he comes on Tuesday??? (i think so) That's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment