Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday's Sun

Today we enjoyed a bike ride to the lake. It was a blast! Peyton now enjoys our bike adventures as much as Kevin and I do! Next time though I have to remember to bring a blanket to sit on by the lake. And of course I took pictures. I especially love taking pictures of Peyton with his Daddy.


Wow, we had a very full weekend! I am almost sad that tomorrow is Monday.. But I am looking forward to next weekend. We are going to the Destrehan Plantation Festival with my parents. So that should be fun. If you have never been to this festival, you oughta go. They have alot of arts & crafts and antique sales. I can't wait! I hope the weather is as beautiful as it was this weekend.





2 comments:

  1. Pretty scenery:) I love that we have water by us, in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you bike ride. I've only taken Maddie a couple of times and need to get going again. How was the Destrehan festival?

    ReplyDelete