Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, March 21, 2009

The French Festival

Today we went to the French Festival on Magazine Street uptown. It was a nice little festival. We met up with Kevin's mom and Dad and had lunch out there. The food was great. It got a little hot a one point and Peyton's face was all flushed. He is like me, he flushes when hot.

Later today, Kevin's mom and Dad came over for dinner. I made one of my favorite recipes, Oyster Brie soup. The only thing was that when I woke up from my nap I was not feel too good. It turned out that something I ate at the festival didn't agree with my stomach. Kevin ate the same things I did and he was fine, so it was not the food itself. I think it was me. Fixing dinner while feeling sick was the hardest thing to do, but I got through it and the soup was delicious. Of course I didn't eat (only pretended with a tiny bit in my bowl). So, I told Kevin that tomorrow, the left over soup is MINE! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment