Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, March 27, 2009

Snip, snip, cut, cut.....can I cry now?

Today Peyton got his first haircut. I really didn't want to but Kevin kept telling me that MY SON was looking kind of shabby. But I didn't want to cut off those beautiful golden locks. I am so heartbroken!

Look at those curls before his haircut....



Peyton did better than I expected for this heart-wrenching haircut. Thank goodness for the toys.






Okay....now I have nothing to run my fingers through! :(



And then Peyton got his First Haircut award for being such a good boy through it all and not crying. But my question is this.......where is MY not busting in tears as the curls hit the floor, not grabbing the shears out of the nice hairdresser's hand, and not killing my husband for talking me into something I wasn't nearly ready for GROWN-UP BEHAVIOR AWARD! Huh, where is it??!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. His hair is so pretty, love the color.

    It's funny- I'm pretty sure I've seen that lady in other blog posts about first haircuts. Is that the place on Williams? Not like I'll have to go anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, it is on Shores street off of West Esplanade. I think everyone goes to her because she is so damn good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete