Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Wedding Anniversary






Tomorrow, March 3rd will be my 2nd wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast these two years have flown. Since March 3rd, 2007, I have been blessed with so much more. I have the most wonderful husband in the world. I know I don't show it sometimes, but I hope he realizes how much I love him, appreciate him, and how very, very lucky I am to have found him. Thank you so much honey for marrying me, loving me, for a wonderful life, and most of all thank you for our beautiful son, Peyton.




xoxoxo


4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! May eternity be filled with love for you two:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like a lovely wedding. Hubby and I were married at City Hall, but I had all the bells and whistles for my first wedding. When time (and money) permits, we're going to go away somewhere with blue water and white, sandy beaches to renew our vows. Wishing you a beautiful future together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I hope y'all have a wonderful day celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You're practically still a Newlywed!

    ReplyDelete