Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, December 1, 2011

"I'm Not Feeling Good."

So today was back to school day.  Peyton has been complaining lately saying that he is "done with school" and he "doesn't like school anymore" and he "doesn't like Mrs. Deborah and Mrs. Donna anymore".  I am starting to think that my help with the school for Thanksgiving was a big ol' mistake.  For the first three months he loved going to school.  Which is a shame!  I really enjoyed helping for Thanksgiving and always knew that I was going to be one of those moms that stayed very involved with the kid's school activities.  I guess Peyton is not ready for that.  However, I am sensing trouble ahead.    Mrs. Deborah called about an hour and a half into the morning saying that Peyton has been complaining that his tummy hurts and that he is not eating and has been using the bathroom all morning.  "Alright" I said to her,  "I will be there soon to pick him up."  I kind of knew what the real issue was but I decided to keep my mouth shut and give my little guy the benefit of the doubt.  So when I arrived to pick him up, he obviously looked upset and thought to myself that just maybe he really was not feeling good.  When we got home, he played the sick game for a good 30 minutes, then started acting like his normal self.  And he ate my out of house and home.  Hmmmm!  Well, I am happy that my little man is not sick, but I have a feeling that this is the beginning of something unpleasant.   I even asked him if he was really sick and you  can see in the pictures that he really wasn't sure how to answer that ! :)  Age 4, here it comes ready or not!!!!

  ******** Please excuse the 80s style speech bubbles.  I am finding that typing the description to each picture is taking up a lot of space in my blog book and came across this other blogger that recommended doing this to save space.....and it describes the picture so well.*************


Well, I am not sure about that but okay!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment