Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Knew It!

Yep, I knew it!  Trouble!  Peyton woke me up at 1:00 in the morning crying about not wanting to go to school.  I didn't even tell him he had school today, he just knew.  He was inconsolable and refused to go back to bed.  So we just sat on his bathroom floor trying to reason with each other about why we should not and why we should go to school.  Finally, around 4 a.m. he decided to go back to bed and passed out from crying three hours straight.  Needless to say he (as well as I) was pretty exhausted in the morning.  Peyton even took up where he left off with the crying when he woke up.  As tempted as I was to keep him home, I decided he was going to school anyway.  I know that if I let him stay home, then the wee-hour morning detesting will be all the time.  I just can't let that happen.  Poor little guy.  I wish I could just  turn back the hands of time and just say no to volunteering at his school.  But I know how he feels.  I just know that I will be the one crying on the bathroom floor when the time comes for me to return to work......so............

No comments:

Post a Comment