Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Silly Boy

Today we had a playdate at our house.  And...I forgot to take pictures!  What's wrong with me??  :)  We had a nice time even though it was a little too chilly to go outside this morning.    Our silly boy was so excited to have some friends come to his house to play.  He really took to the little boys in our playgroup.  Someone to play cars and trucks with is his cup of tea!  Kevin and I discussed this evening about starting him in preschool just two days a week from 9am-12pm.  I have mixed feelings about it.  I really want him home with me, but know that he really needs and craves to become more social with other tots his age.    I am still thinking about it.  I will call the daycare next door to see if I can get a tour.  Then we will decide I guess.   

No comments:

Post a Comment